PREP TIME:30 mins COOK TIME:30 mins TOTAL TIME:1 hr DIFFICULTY:Beginner
1. Pat chicken dry. Season both sides of chicken with Priscilla’s All Purpose seasoning, salt and pepper and let marinade for 30 minutes. More is will even be best.
2. Using a cast iron, pre-heat to medium high heat and add oil.
3. Sear chicken skin side down first. Sear to golden brown…about 3-4 minutes.
4. Season other side with just pepper and salt.
5. Nestle onion wedges and sprigs of thyme and Rosemary in between chicken
6. Squeeze juice of half lemon over chicken and place other half at the side of pan so that it caramelises.
7. Pour water through an open space into pan
8. Transfer into preheated 375 degree Fahrenheit and finish cooking for 10-15 minutes
Dress salad with salt and pepper. Drizzle 1 tbsp Priscilla’s Carrot Infused Olive oil.
Add Pico de Gallo and and squeeze charred lemon half over meal.